GREEN IS OUR NEW PRIMARY COLOR!
T&T Graphics is committed to conducting our business operations in an environmentally responsible manner. We will pursue our goal to provide a healthier environment for our Employees, Customers and Community Stakeholders by:
- Partnering with responsible Suppliers and Contractors who take a proactive approach to environmental management (e.g., FSC and FSI certified vendors)
- Providing internal education about environmental issues
- Actively promoting recycling internally and with our customers and suppliers
- Identifying and using materials/processes which reduce the risk of pollution
- Meeting or exceeding all environmental legislation and regulation that relates to our industry
- Using digital technologies (telephone, email, FTP) where possible in lieu of paper/print based communications
- Discarding only items that cannot be re-used, repaired or recycled
- Using non-toxic chemicals in the work space
- Utilizing UV and water based inks for Screen, Digital and Flexographic printing
- Conserving energy by utilizing low energy lighting systems and turning off all non-essential equipment when not in use.
We value our environment and will continue to work together with our staff, suppliers, and customers to maintain sustainable management practices. Just as you expect excellence from T&T Graphics products and service, you can expect excellence as we implement new ideas about responsible printing and manufacturing.