G7 AND BRAND QUALITY
T&T Graphics has been qualified by Idealliance as a G7 Master, proven capable of performing the G7 methodology on proof and press.
Managing the consistent reproduction of your printed work is key to maintaining the integrity of your brand identity. Achieving a high level of consistency requires the knowledge and use of proven global standards throughout the print production supply chain. T&T has partnered with Idealliance, the leading authority on global print standards and a not-for-profit trade association, to provide you with the consistency you need. Idealliance is the developer of the G7 methodology.
WHAT IS G7?
- G7 is a method to ensure a similar appearance across multiple devices and/or printing facilities
- G7 is used to consistently hit desired color targets
- G7 was invented to align all processes, substrates and inks
- G7 is a global specification for targeting gray balance.
AS A G7 MASTER, WE:
- Are skilled, tested, and proven leaders in print production
- Are experts in matching proof-to-print across any process, ink, or substrate
- Deliver print at the highest levels of quality based on global standards
- Reduce costs, speed product to market, and improve brand image.
OFFERING A NUMBER OF IN-HOUSE
warehouse & inventory control
kit pack & fulfillment
web based order entry